In its natural state, raw unpasteurized honey retains all its natural vitamins, enzymes and phytonutrients. It can be purchased in a liquid form or creamed.
- Tighten pores and soften facial lines when used in homemade masks
- Antibacterial to help clear acne and blemishes
- Wound healing for burns, cuts and scrapes
- Achy joints when drinking with honey with hot water and cinnamon
- Energy due to its carb content
- Hacking coughs when combined with hot water and lemon juice
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup raw unpasteurized honey
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
In a small saucepan over medium low heat, warm all ingredients until coconut oil is melted. Allow to cool slightly and take warm syrup by the teaspoon as needed. I like to add this to my chamomile tea and drink before bed.
Once the mixture has cooled, it will harden due to the coconut oil. Simply reheat on low to melt and take by spoonful or add straight into hot water or hot herbal tea.