- 3 cups mixed berries, frozen (I used raspberry, blueberry and blackberry)
- 2 TBSP chia seeds, whole
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the berries and maple syrup.
- With a spatula begin to stir the berry mixture as it begins to melt and liquefy.
- Then using the back of a fork mash the berries leaving a few whole ones for added texture.
- Add in the chia seeds and combine using spatula. Continue to heat until it thickens, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove from heat, mixture will continue to thicken as it cools. Add the maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Once mixture is cooled, transfer to ½ pint sized mason jars.